Sunday, January 6, 2013

The voice of one crying in the wilderness


I asked the lord...what Word He would have for me for this year. Hear is the Word

Oh, my child.  How I desire that you cry out as you walk along the path in your own wilderness. Cry out not for your own needs in this wilderness, but cry out for my children who are walking along crooked paths and in deep valleys.  Cry out that they will align with the Mighty Word of God and not continue to walk along paths that will lead only to destruction, paths that will lead only to death, paths that will lead to depression and despair.

Only the path that I lay before my children is a path of peace, a path of joy and love.  Only the path that I can lay before a man is a path that will lead to the prosperity and favor that I have set before them. It is a choice, which path you choose is a choice.

It is only a path that Prepares the way of the Lord...a path that is building the Kingdom of God that can be made straight.  It is this path that will make every valley filled, and every mountain and hill shall be made low. Every rough place shall be made level and ultimately all, that is all flesh shall see the salvation of God. 

This is the Cry with a loud voice as one in the Wilderness...my daughter...open your mouth and begin to cry out....the flesh of mankind is waiting for your voice.

I will honor your cry, I will bring forth favor on all that you do...just cry out.


As it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet,
“The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
‘Prepare the way of the Lord,
make his paths straight.
Every valley shall be filled,
and every mountain and hill shall be made low,
and the crooked shall become straight,
and the rough places shall become level ways,
and all flesh shall see the salvation of God.’”
(Luke 3:4-6 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment