Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Great Fire Surrounding Kansas City


My Children,

Know that I am about to send a great fire upon the city of Kansas City.  A fire unlike any other fire in history will come upon my children, those that are walking with me, and those that have not yet turned to me.  The things of this world that have hindered my children from walking fully in my ways will be burned off of as dross is burned off of precious metal.  As my fire, which is My Spirit, falls upon your hearts the things of this world will bubble up and be burned off.  These are things that have hindered you from your full purpose; greed, depression, distractions of this world, money, success, houses, cars, jobs, children, addictions, immorality, religion, lack of understanding, forgiveness.  All of these, as shackles around your feet, will be burned in the fire.  As the shackles were burned off in the fiery furnace, so shall these be burned from you and free you to follow me with your whole being.

My fire will consume this city as a wild fire consumes a forest. My Spirit will consume the hearts of these people, burning within them so intensely it will cause them to seek release, thus causing them to run to the refreshing waters that await them.  Seeking relief from the intensity of my love, they will run to the refreshing waters and find even more love.

The fire will multiply…it will multiply in this city, in this nation and in this world.  Refreshing  will multiply, in this city, in this nation and in this world. All of this for one purpose, to multiply my Kingdom, to multiply my people.

December 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment