Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh my children, how I long to see you chase the things that move my heart.  There are so many things that fill your mind to the point of numbness and keep you from entering into the place of peace that I have for you.

If you would only seek the things that I have for you, all else would fall into place and you would know and understand a joy that passes all comprehension.

This is my desire for you.  For you to be rid of the things that crowd me out and to enjoy the things that are of me.  Reach deep into your heart and pull out the deep things that are there that line up with my Word.  Know that my desire is for your good, for your prospering, for your peace, for your hope, for your strength, for your justice, for your encouragmement, for you to live in place where life springs forth from the depths of your being and where the light radiates from you all day and night.

I will be with you each day, seek me as I can be found whenever you look my way. Look deep into my heart and you will find a strength that you have never known.  Look deep into my eyes and you will see a love that only I can give.

 Blessed is the man
  who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
 nor stands in the way of sinners,
  nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
 but his delight is in the law of the LORD,
  and on his law he meditates day and night.
(Psalm 1:1-2 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment