Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Lord Spoke to me Today

The Lord spoke to me today....it wasn't anything big, or maybe it was. Simply...quit doing in your own power. Where do you think your power comes from to begin with? Stop...let me carry you and trust that I know your needs, desires and path so much better than you. Don't rush by me in the morning so that you can get to your mountain of "to do's". Stop, get on your face, cry out to me and I will take care of the do"s. As long as you rush past me...you will be in a turmoil and it will never end. Look to me...surrender to me....I will bring you into the promises that I have given you and give you the desires of your heart. Love Jesus

I know the plans I have for you...for good and not for evil.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your heart Karina, it is evident that you and the group you are studying with are on a quest for more of God. The feelings of attraction to or of indifference for various people are a by product of our upbringing and the experiences we have had over our life time; these are not bad in and of themselves. The part that needs sanctification are the actions we choose right after we have the unhealthy thoughts or feelings. The way you best affect them is exactly what you describe above. There is so much pressure to conform to the world around us yet you are demonstrating how to combat that pressure by being transformed by renewing yourselves in the spirit of your mind. Most are not even aware that there is a problem. It is not until you engage God in His word that our deepest needs are exposed.

    This blogging stuff is pretty cool.

    I love watching the incredible work God is doing in your lives.

    Love ya,

    Ed

    ReplyDelete